These are 14 luxury apartments, some with views of the Grand Western Canal and Lowman Valley, and there is a communal area where residents can meet and chat or just relax reading the paper.
Fig Tree Court is set in the grounds of The Larches Residential Care Home with the majority of
apartments having stunning views over The Great Western Canal and the Lowman Valley.
Tiverton market town centre is approximately 1 mile and provides a variety of shops, including
Banbury's Department Store and a Marks & Spencers Simply Food store.
There is a nearby bus service to the town with connections to the city of Exeter and Tiverton Parkway, providing rail links to London and other major destinations. National Express coaches also stop at the bus station.
* Lifts to all floors
* Underfloor heating and individual thermostats in each apartment
* Double glazed windows and doors
* Emergency call and video door entry system
* Low illumination (see in the dark) switches
* Fully tiled walk in 'wet room/shower room' with heated towel rail
* Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, hob, oven and microwave
* Carpeted/floor coverings throughout
* Terrestrial, digital and satellite television wiring to each apartment
* 10 year premier guarantee certificate
* Communal external lighting
* Fire alarm, smoke detectors and emergency lighting
* Lift access is available to all floors
* Various care packages and meal services can be purchased
* 24 hour call system for emergency care
* Launderette facilities
* Internal telephone system and video door entry system
* Maintained common areas, building and gardens
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE: